If you are unable to keep your appointment or you are delayed, please contact the center immediately.
-Leave all jewelry and other valuables at home or with a family member.
- Bring your driver’s license or identification card, and health insurance cards or forms with you. Payments for co-insurance, deductible and/or copay will also be due at this time.
- Choose low-heeled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing that is easy to put on and take off and easily folded. Avoid garments that pull over your head and have metal buttons or zippers. Sleeves and legs should be loose enough to fit over bandages if necessary. No blue jeans or blue jean material should be worn.
- Remove contact lenses, all makeup and nail polish.
- You may shower or bathe as you normally would. It is recommended you shower with a non-perfumed antibacterial soap prior to surgery. The soap should say “antibacterial” on the label.
If applicable, bring the following items with you:
- Eyeglasses in a protective case
- Dentures/denture case
- Hearing aid(s)/case
- Crutches or walker
Please register at the front desk upon arrival. You will be escorted into the pre-operative area where your pulse, temperature, respiration, and blood pressure will be taken. You may be asked to change into a gown provided by the Center. Your anesthesiologist and surgeon will visit with you prior to surgery.
After your procedure is completed, you will rest in the recovery area until you are ready to go home. Here, you may be given crackers and drink, and one visitor may join you.
Children must not be left unattended in the waiting room and will not be permitted in restricted areas for their own safety and the safety of our patients. If you choose to bring children along to the Center, please make certain that they have adequate supervision.
Call us @ (785) 832 0588